TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Your Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
2. Intellectual Property in Content on True Source Entertainment Sites
The content of the True Source Entertainment Sites (including copyright works, text, material, software, images, graphics, advertisements, databases, sound recordings, cinematograph films, animation, downloads, e-cards, streaming audio and streaming video) (together, “Content”) is copyright © True Source Entertainment LLC and/or its licensors. All Rights Reserved. You must not modify, adapt, copy, reproduce, decompile, communicate, transmit, make available, broadcast, perform, store, republish, print, commercialise, frame, upload or otherwise distribute the Content in any way except as expressly permitted on the True Source Entertainment Sites. Provided that you keep all Content intact and in the same form as made available by True Source Entertainment on the True Source Entertainment Sites, you may, using an industry-standard web browser, temporarily download and view the Content for your personal, non-commercial use but only in the course of browsing the True Source Entertainment Sites. Otherwise no part of the content of this site may be reproduced in any form without the written consent of True Source Entertainment. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by True Source Entertainment. The Content has been carefully compiled from sources believed to be reliable, but all Content is provided on the basis that True Source Entertainment does not warrant or guarantee and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness from time to time of any Content for any purpose. Subject to any statutory provisions which may not be excluded by law, True Source Entertainment will not be held liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from any action arising in connection with the use of any Content or its publication, including any action for copyright infringement, trademark infringement or defamation.
3. Trade Marks
You must not use any of True Source Entertainment’s trademarks.
4. User Licence and Consent
By submitting, posting or placing any information or other material on the True Source Entertainment Sites (together, “Material”) or accessing the True Source Entertainment Sites, you grant to True Source Entertainment a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to do the following in respect of the Material:
- use, copy, reproduce, adapt, communicate, transmit, broadcast make available, publish, print, publicly perform or display; and
- sublicense to any person the unrestricted right to exercise any of these rights.
5. Use of True Source Entertainment Sites
The True Source Entertainment Sites may contain one or more bulletin board, chat forum or other communication facility (“Forum”). By using and accessing the True Source Entertainment Sites or a Forum, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- post, communicate or transmit any unlawful, criminal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, contemptuous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent Material;
- post, communicate or transmit Material which violates or infringes the rights of any other person or party or infringes any law;
- inhibit or restrict any other user from using the True Source Entertainment Sites;
- interfere with the computer systems which support the True Source Entertainment Sites; overload a service;
- engage in a denial-of-service attack;
- attempt to disable a host;
- post, communicate or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or any other harmful, contaminating or destructive features;
- access or attempt to access information resources you are not authorised to use;
- impersonate or falsely represent your association with any person or organization;
- attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of a True Source Entertainment Site, including the use of automated tools;
- post, communicate or transmit or use any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising;
- delete, circumvent or alter any author attribution, legal notices, rights management information or technological protection measures; or
- post, download or communicate any file or material posted by another user of a True Source Entertainment Site if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file or material cannot legally be downloaded or communicated in that manner.
It is your sole responsibility to be aware of the lawfulness of the Material. You acknowledge
that all Forum communications are public and not private communications. True Source Entertainment reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone (including you) posting material which violate or allegedly violate any law.
True Source Entertainment reserves the right to remove without prior notice any posting of Material for any reason in True Source Entertainment’s absolute and sole discretion but is not obliged to do so. You agree and acknowledge that:
- True Source Entertainment is not responsible for any content or material in any Forum (including, without limitation, any information, comments and/or advice of any individual or party referred to as a guest or expert whose statements on a Forum are their own);
- True Source Entertainment does not authorize or endorse the comments or material of users of a True Source Entertainment Site or Forum.
Complaints and comments regarding potentially prohibited material on a Forum should be submitted via our email address.
6. Linking to True Source Entertainment Sites
You must not link to any True Source Entertainment Site without first obtaining the prior written consent of True Source Entertainment and such consent must be signed by True Source Entertainment’s General Manager of Business Affairs to be valid.
7. Third Party Websites
True Source Entertainment Sites may contain links or references to Internet websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). True Source Entertainment provides these links as a courtesy and this should not be interpreted in any way as an endorsement of any Third Party Site. Third Party Sites are not under the control of True Source Entertainment and True Source Entertainment is not responsible for the content of any Third Party Site. True Source Entertainment makes no representations or warranties and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, content or use of the information accessible from Third Party Sites.
These Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated by True Source Entertainment and True Source Entertainment may terminate this agreement and/or your access or membership to the True Source Entertainment Sites at any time without prior notice to you. In the event that True Source Entertainment terminates your access to the True Source Entertainment Sites, you are no longer authorized to access the True Source Entertainment Sites, however, all restrictions imposed on you, licenses granted by you and all True Source Entertainment’s disclaimers and limitations of liability contained in the Terms and Conditions will survive termination.
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
True Source Entertainment does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under United States’ Consumer Laws which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, True Source Entertainment does exclude all other rights, remedies, conditions and warranties in respect of goods, services and the True Source Entertainment Sites arising under custom, law or statute which may be excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law,
- True Source Entertainment makes no warranties, either express or implied, regarding the True Source Entertainment Sites, the Content or any goods or services including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. True Source Entertainment does not warrant that your access to the True Source Entertainment Sites, the delivery of the True Source Entertainment Sites or the Content shall be free from errors, defects, bugs or viruses, uninterrupted, or repairable if damaged or impaired.
- True Source Entertainment will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive and/or consequential damages, loss of profits and/or income, loss of data, loss of use, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, any True Source Entertainment Site or any Content, or any product or service, even if True Source Entertainment has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- True Source Entertainment’s liability in respect of any product or service purchased from a True Source Entertainment Site is limited to the less of (i) the replacement of any product or service purchased; and (ii) the purchase price paid by you to True Source Entertainment for that product or service.
- True Source Entertainment is not liable to you or anyone else in respect of any interference with or damage to your computer system or any other device which occurs in connection with your use of a True Source Entertainment Site or a Third Party Site.
You indemnify True Source Entertainment, its licensees and/or assignees in respect of any claims, loss, damage or costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) arising from or in connection with any breach or alleged breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation.
True Source Entertainment’s failure to exercise or enforce any one or more of its rights under these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of its rights.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are or become illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any relevant jurisdiction, the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and these Terms and Conditions will be read as if the part had been deleted in that jurisdiction only.
13. Rights and Remedies Cumulative
True Source Entertainment’s remedies and rights are cumulative and none of them limits any other remedy or right of True Source Entertainment. Your undertakings and obligations are cumulative and none of them limits any other of your undertakings or obligations.
True Source Entertainment may assign its rights in whole or in part to any person in True Source Entertainment’s absolute discretion.
15. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with laws of the State of Tennessee, United States of America, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
16. Application to Wireless Access
For the avoidance of doubt, these Terms and Conditions equally apply to the use of True Source Entertainment Sites (including access to Content and the purchase of True Source Entertainment goods and/or services) by wireless means, including mobile telephone and other devices in use now or in the future.
- Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions apply, along with the rest of the Terms and Conditions stated above, when you purchase goods and/or services from True Source Entertainment through a True Source Entertainment Site.
When should I expect to receive my shipment?
Delivery in the US averages 5-10 business days from receipt of order, but please allow up to 15 business days. International delivery can vary from country to country depending on customs clearance for your respective country.
How much will it cost?
Shipping costs for orders from a True Source Entertainment Site depend upon the weight of the items you select. The shipping cost will be displayed on the review order screen, after you enter your shipping address and before you submit your order.
Do I get a receipt?
When you submit your order for purchase, we will confirm your order with an order receipt screen. This screen includes a receipt number which you should retain should you need to contact us concerning your order. If you would like additional information about your order, please contact our Customer Service department, email@example.com.
How secure is my information?
True Source Entertainment is aware of the concerns that you may have with the security of using your credit cards to purchase products over the Internet. To protect your data and privacy, we utilize payment portals (ie: PAYPAL, or other) that encrypt your personal information and credit card data using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) software. SSL is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
How will I know it’s safe?
You will know when transmitted data is safe by the appearance of a security notice when you enter a secure page. Also, a secure icon will appear on your browser. For Microsoft Internet Explorer, this is a lock icon. Secure web pages can also be identified by their URL: they begin with ‘https://’, while standard pages begin with ‘http://’.
Are taxes included?
Yes. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all prices displayed on a True Source Entertainment Site include applicable Tax (Taxes).
Can I return goods purchased from a True Source Entertainment Site?
Yes. Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return any item for a full refund, under the following conditions:
- Items must be in their original condition, with original packaging and accessories
- Packaged merchandise must be unopened
- Naturally, we can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from a True Source Entertainment Site.
Damaged or exchange items?
- Please contact Customer Service to organize an exchange or refund. We are not able to process exchanges online.
Easy 1-2-3 Process. Just follow the 3 easy steps below:
- Please write down the reason for your return and your Receipt Number (from your original order).
- Wrap the merchandise securely and box it with the above note.
- Return your parcel to:
True Source Entertainment Returns
PO Box 60811
Payment will be considered received once the amount paid by you is received by True Source Entertainment in immediately available funds. True Source Entertainment reserves the right to cancel any order or delivery until payment is received.
Risk and Damage
All items purchased from a True Source Entertainment Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier and True Source Entertainment accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage of goods occurring in transit.
Terms and Conditions of Sale of Tickets
We are an agent for the Promoter
You acknowledge and agree that True Source Entertainment sells tickets to you as an agent for and on behalf of the Promoter (the party who presents the event, and includes a promoter, presenter, artist or producer or venue as the case may be, details of which are set out in your Purchase Confirmation). We may vary these terms and conditions at any time and any variation becomes effective upon being posted on this site.
We do not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations. Tickets are sold through many distribution points and may sell out. We do not control the inventory of tickets or their availability and we may not have any tickets for sale.
There may be a limit on the number of tickets each customer may purchase. Also, there may be an age restriction on entry which you should check before purchasing tickets.
Any representations made by the Promoter with reference to the Event (as specified in your Purchase Confirmation) or performance at any time and any associated complaints or claims arising thereon are the sole responsibility of the Promoter and not us. To the extent permitted by law, we have no liability to you. Promoter’s contact details are set out in your Purchase Confirmation.
Promoter’s conditions of sale
Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s conditions of sale, a copy of which may be available for inspection at the time of collection of your ticket at the venue, and also (to the extent that they are not inconsistent with the Promoter’s conditions of sale) the following:
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review Event, Event date and location, age restrictions on entry to venue and seat selection (if any).
- The right of admission to an Event is reserved and is subject to the Promoter’s and the venue’s terms and conditions of admission.
- If the performance takes place then generally there is no right to a refund or exchange, including where a ticket holder cannot attend because of adverse weather conditions or a change in personal circumstances. If a performance/event is cancelled due to adverse weather or for any cause reasonably beyond the Promoter’s control the Promoter is not obliged to arrange a substitute service, event or performance.
- All customers attending a performance or event must hold a valid ticket or valid ticket confirmation information for that performance or event and valid identification. The venue or box office may refuse entry if these conditions are not met. Ticket holders must allow sufficient time for the collection of tickets (including collection at the venue). Method of collection will be specified in the Purchase Confirmation. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance (if any).
- The Promoter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists; vary advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity, refuse admission with reasonable cause or request a customer to leave the venue if disrupting others.
- Ticket holders must comply with the security arrangements for the event and the venue including bag and personal searches and prohibition of certain items such as knives, umbrellas, glass and alcohol. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for confiscated items.
- Cameras, video and audio recorders, mobile phones and pagers are not be permitted in certain venues. The Promoter requests that all pagers and mobile phones be turned off before entry. The Promoter reserves the right to remove a ticket holder from the event without compensation for breach of any of these rules. The right is reserved to broadcast or communicate any event and ticket holders consent to being filmed or recorded.
Changes In Terms
Product prices, shipping/delivery costs, types of shipping methods, and other terms and conditions of sale, are subject to change without prior notice. Publishing information about a product and/or service on a True Source Entertainment Site does not ensure its availability.